Posted: Mon 20 Jun - 12:35 (2011) Post subject: Chidananda by Deva Premal & Miten
Mano Buddhi Ahankara Chitta Ninaham Nacha Shrotra Jihve Na Cha Ghrana Netre Nacha Vyoma Bhoomir Na Tejo Na Vayu Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
Na Cha Prana Samjno Na Vai Pancha Vayu Na Va Saptadhatur Na Va Pancha Koshah Na Vak Pani Padau Na Chopastha Payu Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
Na Me Dvesha Ragau Na Me Lobha Mohau Mado Naiva Me Naiva Matsarya Bhavah Na Dharmo Na Chartho Na Kamo Na Mokshah Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
Na Punyam Na Papam Na Saukhyam Na Dukham Na Mantro Na Teertham Na Vedo Na Yajnaha Aham Bhojanam Naiva Bhojyam Na Bhokta Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
Na Me Mrityu Shanka Na Me Jati Bhedah Pita Naiva Me Naiva Mata Na Janma Na Bandhur Na Mitram Gurur Naiva Shishyah Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
Aham Nirvikalpo Nirakara Roopaha Vibhur Vyapya Sarvatra Sarvendriyanam Sada Me Samatvam Na Muktir Na Bandhah Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham
TRADUCTION EN ANGLAIS : 1) I am not mind, nor intellect, nor ego, nor the reflections of inner self (chitta). [more] I am not the five senses. [more] I am beyond that. I am not the ether, nor the earth, nor the fire, nor the wind (the five elements). I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
2) Neither can I be termed as energy (prana), nor five types of breath (vayus), [more] nor the seven material essences, [more] nor the five coverings (pancha-kosha). [more] Neither am I the five instruments of elimination, procreation, motion, grasping, or speaking. [more] I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
3) I have no hatred or dislike, nor affiliation or liking, nor greed, nor delusion, nor pride or haughtiness, nor feelings of envy or jealousy. I have no duty (dharma), nor any money, nor any desire (kama), nor even liberation (moksha). I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
4) I have neither merit (virtue), nor demerit (vice). I do not commit sins or good deeds, nor have happiness or sorrow, pain or pleasure. I do not need mantras, holy places, scriptures (Vedas), rituals or sacrifices (yagnas). I am none of the triad of the observer or one who experiences, the process of observing or experiencing, or any object being observed or experienced. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
5) I do not have fear of death, as I do not have death. I have no separation from my true self, no doubt about my existence, nor have I discrimination on the basis of birth. I have no father or mother, nor did I have a birth. I am not the relative, nor the friend, nor the guru, nor the disciple. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
6) I am all pervasive. I am without any attributes, and without any form. I have neither attachment to the world, nor to liberation (mukti). I have no wishes for anything because I am everything, everywhere, every time, always in equilibrium. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness. love and pure consciousness.
_________________ "L'humilité sert à agir avec puissance"